Been tagged by superwoman, notjustrunnershigh
1. Who is your favorite super-villain? -Sabretooth from X-Men. I’m a big Wolverine fan and couldn’t get enough of the Wolverine vs Sabretooth rivalry when I was a kid.
2. You have to change professions, and don’t have any issues with obtaining a reasonable salary or training/relevant education: what would you become? a) Geologist -love, love earth science. Volcanos, rocks, earthquakes, weather patterns -all of it. b) Shoe designer for Nike. Cause, well, duh.
3. When you were younger, what was one thing you thought you’d never do as an adult, but you’ve ended up doing? -not so sure this one has happened yet
4. What’s the weirdest/most unbelievable dream you’ve ever had? -I have reoccurring dreams where I’m in a must shoot deadly force situation. The gun always goes click, not bang :-/
5. Do you have a least-favorite celebrity, and why? The Kardashians. All of them. …and Kanye
6. Zombie apocalypse comes: what is your weapon of choice? -Shotgun, full-auto
7. Give me a really unpopular opinion of yours, in all caps. This isn’t phrased as a question, so suck it up. -ENOUGH WITH THE NFL PUTTING PINK ACCENTS ON EVERY ARTICLE OF UNIFORM TO SPREAD BREAST CANCER AWARENESS. I THINK WE’RE ALL AWARE BY NOW. ALSO, THEY’RE NOT EVEN USING THE RIGHT PINK. IT LOOKS A LOT MORE LIKE FUSCIA.
8. What’s your favorite dinner to make? -Spaghetti Squash with homemade red sauce
9. If you could only listen to one Pandora/radio station forever, what is it? -Azure Ray, hands down.
10. Why did you choose the training plan you’re using? If you’re not currently training, tell me why you chose the current book you’re reading. -Time, really. I’m spread so thin & attending a CF class is much easier and time efficient than writing up my own program. Also, being able to take Zito to the gym with me goes a long way. I don’t run as much as I’d like to, mostly because I’m coming back from injury. I wish I had the time for more yoga. And I wish I had the time & money to get back into Pilates & Spin.
11. What’s your MBTI personality type? I think it’s interesting. -ENFP, yo!
malloryrunsthis somersetnom claireem heyjesscole me-myself-and-iron sunlightandlove Cheers, folks!